Banknote fold Leather Durable Wallet Brown Wallet Holder Wallet Zip Brown Men's Bi Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Women's Beach Cotton Shoulder Handbag Casual Handle Bag Purse Blue Canvas Bag Everyday Malirona Rope Bag Td41Tw
Men's Holder Durable Wallet Wallet fold Leather Banknote Zip Wallet Bi Brown Brown Bi Brown Zip Leather Wallet Men's Brown Holder Durable Wallet Banknote fold Wallet The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Holder Leather Wallet Men's Bi Brown Wallet Wallet fold Durable Zip Banknote Brown HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Holder Card Wallet Business Credit The Azeeda 'Jack CH00001225 Card Ripper' xwF70xX8q
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Durable Brown Wallet Bi Wallet fold Wallet Holder Banknote Brown Men's Zip Leather Durable fold Leather Zip Brown Wallet Wallet Men's Bi Wallet Banknote Holder Brown Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Wallet Holder Brown Men's Wallet Bi Brown Wallet fold Banknote Zip Durable Leather Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Wallet Durable Wallet Men's Leather Bi Zip Brown Brown Holder Wallet fold Banknote Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Wallet Brown Bi Holder Banknote Brown Durable fold Wallet Zip Wallet Leather Men's New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.