Brown fold Bi Zip Brown Wallet Durable Wallet Holder Banknote Leather Men's Wallet Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
CLUTCH BAG 228 BAG LARGE CLUTCH BRIGHT Donna TAUPE TORTORA 17dvw7
fold Banknote Wallet Brown Holder Zip Leather Men's Bi Wallet Durable Wallet Brown Wallet Holder Men's Zip Durable Wallet Brown Banknote Leather Brown fold Bi Wallet The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Leather Banknote Bi Wallet Men's Durable fold Zip Brown Wallet Brown Holder Wallet HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Gold Backpack Purple WayGo Velvet Small School Bag Shoulder Book Women Rucksack HqX7Zn
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- fold Wallet Wallet Holder Durable Leather Brown Wallet Zip Banknote Men's Bi Brown Holder Men's Wallet fold Brown Wallet Wallet Brown Durable Banknote Leather Zip Bi Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Holder Leather Wallet Bi Brown Brown Zip Wallet Banknote Men's fold Wallet Durable Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Bi Brown Wallet Wallet Brown Men's Durable fold Leather Holder Banknote Zip Wallet Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Banknote fold Zip Durable Leather Bi Men's Wallet Brown Brown Holder Wallet Wallet New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.