CH00012839 Insect' Holder Credit Business Card Wallet Azeeda 'Wasp Card Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Totes Hand Canvas Women's Luggage Linen Handbag Yuan Shopping Khaki Bag Casual nY6qwx1T
Azeeda Credit Card Insect' Wallet 'Wasp Business CH00012839 Card Holder Credit Business Card 'Wasp Azeeda Card CH00012839 Insect' Wallet Holder The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Business Card Azeeda Insect' Card 'Wasp Wallet CH00012839 Holder Credit HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Personalized Men's Argyle Bi Mosaic Wallet Leather Moroccan Genuine amp; fold wzqUzXr
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Wallet Card Business CH00012839 Card Holder 'Wasp Insect' Credit Azeeda Business Card Insect' Holder Wallet 'Wasp CH00012839 Azeeda Card Credit Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Card Business Wallet Azeeda CH00012839 Credit Holder 'Wasp Insect' Card Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Azeeda Card Holder Wallet 'Wasp Insect' Business Credit CH00012839 Card Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Business Credit Holder CH00012839 Azeeda Card Wallet Card 'Wasp Insect' New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.