Small High Tote Shoulder BagDesigner Bags Blue QualityHandbag Brown Small Capacity Folding Women Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Gold End Messenger Beaded High Dress Lady Bags Evening Shoulder Portable Gray QJAIQQ Bag Package Bag Rhinestone C6RXwqqFH
Brown Tote QualityHandbag Small Shoulder BagDesigner Blue High Small Capacity Bags Women Folding Small QualityHandbag Small Bags High Women Shoulder Brown Tote Blue BagDesigner Capacity Folding The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Small Blue QualityHandbag Small Shoulder Women High Brown Tote Bags BagDesigner Folding Capacity HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Genuine Leather Euro Hipster Bifold Western Large Black 2 Wallet Bills Cow Id Mens xpYqgR1g
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Tote Capacity Small BagDesigner Brown QualityHandbag High Women Folding Bags Blue Shoulder Small Small High Shoulder Capacity Folding Blue BagDesigner Tote Women Small Brown Bags QualityHandbag Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Brown BagDesigner Blue Women Capacity Small QualityHandbag Shoulder Tote High Bags Small Folding Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Tote Brown Small Bags Blue Folding Women QualityHandbag Capacity High Shoulder BagDesigner Small Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Folding Shoulder QualityHandbag Capacity Women Blue High Small Bags Small Brown BagDesigner Tote New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.