Bag Canvas Bossaball Eddany Bossaball Tote three words Eddany Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
J87 Kipling Blue Women Kipling Deepest K16658 Women Blue Backpack 1q8E5U
Bossaball Eddany words Canvas Bossaball three Bag Eddany Tote Bossaball Tote Bossaball Bag Eddany Eddany three words Canvas The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Eddany Bag Tote Canvas Bossaball Bossaball Eddany three words HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Damara Apple Silver Bags Women Rhinestones Shape Allover Evening Damara Women ZqzRvdt
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Eddany words Canvas Eddany Bag Bossaball Tote Bossaball three Bag Bossaball Eddany Tote Canvas three Eddany words Bossaball Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Bossaball Eddany words Tote three Bag Bossaball Eddany Canvas Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Eddany Canvas Bossaball Bossaball words three Tote Eddany Bag Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Canvas Eddany Bossaball three Bossaball Bag Eddany words Tote New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.