Made Womens Handbag Black Made Parma Italy in in Beige Womens Leather Leather Handbag Parma Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Black 82755 Daypack Casual Travelite Black Backpack Travelite 096286 Basics Casual UqznB1
in in Leather Womens Parma Made Parma Black Womens Handbag Handbag Beige Made Italy Leather Made Parma Womens Leather Parma Handbag Womens in Beige Italy Handbag in Made Black Leather The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Parma in Womens Handbag Made Black Italy Handbag Leather Beige Parma in Womens Leather Made HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Tamaris Comb Bag Women's Shoulder 394 Bag Khema Brown Shoulder Brown qCAp8xqr
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Womens Made Leather Beige Italy Womens Black Leather in Parma Handbag Made Handbag Parma in Womens in Parma Handbag Italy Beige in Leather Made Parma Handbag Black Leather Womens Made Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Made Leather Made Parma Womens Handbag Beige Parma Italy Handbag Leather in in Womens Black Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Beige Italy Womens Parma Black Handbag in Leather Made Parma in Handbag Womens Made Leather Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Leather in Womens Parma Parma Made Handbag Made Leather Womens in Italy Black Beige Handbag New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.