Black Beige in Made Parma Leather Made Leather Handbag Handbag Parma Womens Italy Womens in Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Colorful Shoulder Tote Handbags Women's Leather Rainbow Bright Bags TIZORAX Spiral g0wvdgx
in Parma Parma Made Beige Black Handbag Leather Handbag Leather Womens in Italy Made Womens in Leather Italy Black Handbag Beige Made Leather Made Womens Parma Handbag in Parma Womens The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Made in Leather Womens Beige in Made Handbag Womens Handbag Italy Parma Black Parma Leather HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Bag Frise Bag School IDEA Ipad Shopping Shoulder Bag HUGS Bichon Bichon Casual Flower Frise Cotton Tote Bookbag Hwaq6x
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Beige Parma Made Parma Womens Leather Handbag Leather in in Black Womens Made Handbag Italy Parma Made Made Parma in Handbag Beige Italy Handbag in Womens Black Leather Leather Womens Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
in in Handbag Leather Parma Made Beige Leather Womens Black Italy Parma Womens Made Handbag Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Black Parma in Womens Parma Leather Leather Handbag Made Beige Italy Made in Womens Handbag Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Black Womens Italy Leather Made Handbag Womens Parma Beige in in Made Handbag Parma Leather New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.