Bag Snake Tote College PINK School Shoulder TOTE Large Shopping Holiday LeahWard For Skin Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Women Satchel Hot sale Tote Wallet Purse Leather Briefcase Black Handbag Bag Medium New 6dpwq6
Large School LeahWard Tote Holiday Snake Bag College For Shopping Skin PINK TOTE Shoulder School PINK Holiday Bag TOTE Shoulder For Shopping Snake College Skin Large LeahWard Tote The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- College Shoulder Snake Bag For Large PINK Tote LeahWard Skin Shopping School TOTE Holiday HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Handbag Beige Leather Skylar Leather Bag Ladies Faux Ladies Faux EyeCatch Skylar Shoulder Shoulder EyeCatch 7wO18U
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- LeahWard Large TOTE Skin School Shoulder Tote Bag Shopping For Holiday College PINK Snake For Large TOTE LeahWard Shoulder Skin School PINK College Holiday Tote Snake Bag Shopping Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Skin College Holiday Bag Shopping Tote Shoulder Large For School PINK Snake LeahWard TOTE Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Shopping Skin Shoulder College Tote LeahWard PINK For School Large Bag TOTE Snake Holiday Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- College For LeahWard School PINK Snake Large Shoulder TOTE Bag Shopping Tote Holiday Skin New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.