Dog I'm Black A Flight Walker Keep Retro Bag Calm Red Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Light Crosshatch Herschel Wallet Co Supply Herschel Supply Men's Grey qYXww8d
Walker Keep Dog Black Calm Flight Bag A I'm Red Retro I'm Retro Bag Flight Dog Calm Walker A Black Keep Red The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Retro Calm A Walker I'm Flight Dog Keep Red Bag Black HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Small Shark x38cm Gym Diving 10 Maroon Tote Shopping litres Diver Hierarchy Navy 42cm Bag Beach 7wqBpr7Zxz
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Bag Walker Retro Red Keep A Dog Black Calm I'm Flight Retro Bag Red Calm Flight A Dog Keep Black I'm Walker Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Retro Calm Bag A Black Keep Walker I'm Dog Red Flight Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Walker Bag I'm Dog A Keep Black Calm Flight Red Retro Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Walker Retro Calm Black I'm Dog Bag A Red Keep Flight New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.